We are seeking to identify a high-quality HR Specialist to be a part of SREPL Human Resources department. The successful candidate will be a part of HR Operations team which provides a variety of HR related services directly to employees and management within designated regions.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field.
- 5-9 years of professional exposure in an HR department.
- 5+ years of experience in an administrative and/or office assistant role in a corporate environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees and in group presentations and meetings, effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Maintaining current HR files and databases, updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Implement Performance Management System in effective manner.
- Coordinate Employee Welfare and Training programme and support other all HR activities.